Who we are
Our website address is www.swedenrelocators.se
Last Update: 2022-09-01
1- Private Policy
- 1.2- Contact Us
2- The data we collect
- 2.1- When You Visit our websites
You are free to explore the Websites without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you visit the Websites or register for the Subscription Service, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself, and we collect Navigational Information.
- 2.2- Third-Party Advertising
- 2.3- Personal Information
This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter on the Websites, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
- 2.4- Navigational Information
This refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and pages viewed.
- 2.5- Payment Information
We collect and process payment information from you when you subscribe to the Subscription Service, including credit card numbers and billing information, using third-party PCI-compliant service providers. Except for this, we do not collect Sensitive Information from you.
- 2.6- Information About Minors
The Websites are not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 16. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com, so that we may delete the information.
- The client can provide information about minors when required for immigration and relocation purposes.
3- How We Use the Information We Collect
- 3.2- We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
- 3.3- Use of Personal Information
- We use the information collected through our Subscription Service by our customers for the following purposes: (a) to provide the Subscription Service (which may include the detection, prevention, and resolution of security and technical issues); (b) to respond to customer support requests, and (c) otherwise to fulfill the obligations under the Customer Terms of Service.
- 3.4- Use of Navigational Information
We use Navigational Information to operate and improve the Websites and the Subscription Service. We may also use Navigational Information alone or in combination with Personal Information to provide you with personalized information about SWEDEN RELOCATORS AB.
- 3.5- Customer Testimonials and Comments
We post customer testimonials and comments on our websites, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
- 3.6- Use of Credit Card Information
If you give us credit card information, we use it solely to check your financial qualifications and collect payment from you. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use the information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
- 3.7- Service Providers
We employ other companies and people to provide services to visitors to our Websites, our customers, and users of the Subscription Service and may need to share your information with them to provide information, products, or services to you.
- 3.8- Security of your Personal Information
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When sensitive Personal Information (such as a credit card number and/or geo-location data) is collected on our Websites and/or transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
- If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3.9- Social Media Features
- 3.10- External Websites
- 3.11- Public Forums
We offer publicly accessible message boards, blogs, and community forums. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose any information through our public message boards, blogs, or forums, this information may be collected and used by others. We will correct or delete any information you have posted on the Websites if you so request, as described in “Opting Out and Unsubscribing” below.
- 3.12- Retention of Personal Information
We retain the Personal Information that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about the Subscription Service or our other services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, and then we securely delete the information. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described in “Opting Out and Unsubscribing” below. If you provide information to our customers as part of their use of the Subscription Service, our customers decide how long to retain the personal information they collect from you. If a customer terminates its use of the Subscription Service, then we will provide the customer with access to all information stored for the customer by the Subscription Service, including any Personal Information provided by you, for export by the customer according to our agreement with our customer. After termination, we may, unless legally prohibited, delete all customer information, including your Personal Information, from the Subscription Service.
- 3.13- International Transfer of Information
- 3.14- Corporate Events
If we (or our assets) are acquired by another company, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or otherwise, that company would receive all information gathered by SWEDEN RELOCATORS AB on the Websites and the Subscription Service. In this event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your Personal Information, and choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- 3.15- Compelled Disclosure
We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
4- Payment and Subscriptions
- 4.1- The Subscription Service
Our online Subscription Service allows any person that uses it (our customers and NIM.MERSION itself) to store information on our servers where visitors can learn more about the company, download content, and provide their contact information and other demographic information, and documentation. This information, which is stored and managed on our service provider’s servers, is then used so that the visitors can be contacted about their interest in the company’s goods or services and interact with the company. The company provides the Subscription Service to our customers, and we use it on our websites for our own marketing.
- 4.2- Client Portal
- 4.3- Housing Solutions
- SWEDEN RELOCATORS collects information under the direction of its customers and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose Personal Information it processes. If you are a customer of one of our customers and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our customers that use our Subscription Service, please contact the customer that you interact with directly. We may transfer Personal Information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our customers.
- On our portal, you have access to your profile and you can delete it anytime if you are not taking our services
- 4.3.1- Customers Support
- We use the information collected through our Subscription Service by our customers for the following purposes: (a) to provide the Subscription Service (which may include the detection, prevention, and resolution of security and technical issues); (b) to respond to customer support requests; and (c) otherwise to fulfill the obligations under the Customer Terms of Service.
- 4.3.1- Customers Support
- 4.4- Sensitive Information
This refers to credit or debit card numbers, personal financial account information, Social Security numbers, passport numbers, driver’s license numbers or similar personal identifiers, racial or ethnic origin, physical or mental health condition or information, or other employment, financial or health information.
5- Opting Out and Unsubscribing
- 5.1- Reviewing, Correcting, and Removing Your Personal Information
Upon request company will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. If you provide us with your Personal Information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records
- To opt out of being solicited by SWEDEN RELOCATORS or third parties
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com or by mail to SWEDEN RELOCATORS, Sallerupsvägen 28D 212 18 Malmö Sweden. Subject: Private Privacy. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
- 5.2- Anti-Spam Policy
Our Acceptable Use Policy, among other things, prohibits the use of the Subscription Service to send unsolicited commercial emails in violation of applicable laws and requires the inclusion in every email sent using the Subscription Service of an “opt-out” mechanism and other required information. We require all of our customers to agree to adhere to the Acceptable Use Policy at all times, and any violations of the Acceptable Use Policy by a customer can result in immediate suspension or termination of the Subscription Service.
- 5.3- Anti-Spam Policy
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of our e-mails, by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending us postal mail to SWEDEN RELOCATORS, Sallerupsvägen 28D 212 18 Malmö Sweden, Subject: Private Privacy. Customers can receive regular emails regarding their services, unsubscribing can stop all future emails.
6- Navigational Information
- 6.1- Cookies
We use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize pages on our Websites, or register for the Subscription Service, a cookie helps us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. When you return to the same Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the customized features.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Service or Websites you visit. SWEDEN RELOCATORS keeps track of the Websites and pages you visit within the company, in order to determine what portion of the company Website or Subscription Service is the most popular or most used. This data is used to deliver customized content and promotions within the NIM.MERSION Website and Subscription Service to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- 6.2- Log Files
We may collect demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests, and favorites using log files that are not associated with your name or other personal information. There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by us. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used by the company for the operation of the Subscription Service, to maintain the quality of the Subscription Service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Company Website. For these purposes, we do link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information such as name, email address, address, and phone number.
- 6.3- Clear Gifs-Web Beacons/Web Bugs
We employ a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that helps us better manage the Website and Subscription Service by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages or in emails and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. We tie the information gathered by clear gifs in emails to our customers’ Personal Information. If you would like to opt out of these emails, please see “Opting Out and Unsubscribing”.
- 6.4- Navigational Information Collected by Our Customers
Our customers can use the tools we provide, as well as tools provided by third parties, to collect Navigational Information when you visit their web pages on the Subscription Service. SWEDEN RELOCATORS does not control our customers’ use of these tools, nor do we control the information they collect or how they use it.
- 6.5- Single Sign-On
If you use a Single Sign-on (SSO) service like your Google account to access services, the service will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form. Such services may give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.